The Solo Batch is a great starting point for any home brewer or as an upgrade kit for someone already doing 5 gallon batches. It combines our high quality 10 gallon brew kettle with a FermTank stainless steel fermenter.
This gives the brewer enough room to do 5.5 gallon batches with head room for vigorous boils and enough fermenter room for very active fermentations.
- 10 gallon brew kettle
- 304 stainless steel with tri-clad bottom
- 1mm thick walls with 3mm thick bottom for even heating. Induction compatible
- 2 welded ports, 1 1/2" NPT male and 1 1/2" NPT female
- Includes 3 piece stainless steel ball valve, plug, and dip tube
- Etched volume markings
- 8 gallon capacity
- Includes thermowell and ball valve
- Pressurizable to 5 PSI for pressure transferring
- Racking port with rotatable racking arm
- Has a 3/4" welded drain valve for easy cleaning
- Height adjustable legs
- Gasketed lid with locking clamps for an air-tight fit
- Domed lid with hose barb blow off. Lid also has an extra port with plug & o-ring.
- Dimensions without lid: 24" h (28" w/ leg extensions), 13" diameter, 8 gallon volume.
- Total height with lid and blow off barb: 28" h (32" w/ leg extensions)