8 Gallon Stainless Steel Fermenter With Welded Bottom Drain
The FermTank is the first in our line of stainless steel fermenters. With an 8-gallon capacity, it is ideal for those 5.5/6 gallon batches.
Made out of 304 stainless steel, the FermTank features a welded drain valve at the bottom. Intended to allow for easy cleaning and rinsing. It is also possible to dump yeast through the drain valve, depending on the beer you are brewing.
It includes a thermowell as standard along with a domed lid that can allow for pressure transfers and has a blow off hose barb. The domed lid also has an extra 9/16" hole drilled with plug and o-ring. This port can take a ball-lock gas post and is intended for an easy way to attach a pressure relief valve if needed. The legs are height adjustable when empty.
- Fermtank 8 Gallon Conical
- Domed Lid and Lid Gasket
- 5/16" Hose Barb
- Stainless Plug ( for lid )
- Air Lock Grommet
- Thermowell and Thermometer adapter
- Analog Thermometer
- Racking Valve w/ 3/8" barb and rotatable Racking Arm
- Welded bottom dump tube ending in 3/4" GHT threads
- 3/4" GHT Ball Valve
- Extendable Legs
8 Gallon FermTank Features:
- 8 gallon capacity / 8.5 gallons at the rim
- Thermowell sits at 2.5 gallon mark
- Stamped Volume Markings from 18 Liters / 5 gallons
- Pressurizable to 1-2.5 PSI for pressure transferring
- Gasketed lid with locking clamps for an air-tight fit
- Dimensions without lid: 24" h (27" w/ leg extensions), 13" diameter, 8 gallon volume.
- Total height with lid and blow off barb: 27" h (30" w/ leg extensions)
- Chilling Coil ( not included ) submerges to the 2.5 gallon mark
- FermTank Manual: Link