8 Gallon Capacity Fermenter
With a 8-gallon capacity, it is ideal for 5-6 gallon batches and like the rest of our line of fermenters is made from 304 stainless steel.
This FermTank has an all tri-clamp design. The lid features a 4" tri-clamp top port which can be used to dry hop, add a drop-in chilling coil, or use with other tri-clamp accessories. The lid also has two 1.5" tri-clamp ports for a blow-off barb, co2 post, or dry hopping.
The body features three 1.5" tri-clamp ports, one for the thermowell, one for the racking arm and ball valve, and a 1.5" drain port for cleaning or harvesting yeast. The fermenter stands at 27".
- 8 Gallon Fermtank TC
- Lid, Lid Gasket, and Lid Clamp
- Digital Thermometer and Batteries
- 3 Piece Air Lock and Bung
- 4" Tri Clamp x1 , 4" Tri Clamp Gasket x1 , and 4" Tri Clamp Dead Cap x1
- 1.5" Tri Clamp x5
- 1.5" Tri Clamp Gaskets x5
- 1.5" Tri Clamp Dead Cap
- 1.5" Tri Clamp Thermowell
- 1.5" Tri Clamp Racking Valve and Racking Arm w/ extra gaskets for arm
- 1.5" Tri Clamp 90 Degree Elbow
- 1.5" Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve
- Pressurizable to 6 PSI for pressure transferring or pressure fermentation. NOTE: A spunding valve is needed for pressure fermentation.
- Welded handles
- Etched volume markings starting at 10 liters / 3 gallons and go to 30 liters / 8 gallons. Volume at rim is roughly 8.5 gallons.
- Thermowell sits at 3.75 gallon mark.
- Chilling Coil (not included) submerges to 3 gallon mark
- Height: 27" with lid on
- Diameter: 14.25"
- Thread size for casters M10-1.5x25
- Accessories available here