A Stainless Steel, 6-Gallon Kettle for Brewing Your Best Beer Yet
The Brew Kettle is a durable and sturdy 6-gallon kettle with two welded 1/2" NPT fittings, a fitted lid, and silicone coated handles. It's the perfect kettle for brewing smaller batch sizes (2.5 - 4.5 gallons) and pairs excellently with our 4-gallon FermTank.
Made with high-quality 304 stainless steel and a tri-clad bottom for even heating, The Brew Kettle is built to last. It's also induction compatible, so you can use it with any type of stove.
The two welded 1/2" NPT fittings make it easy to transfer your wort to your fermenter or add other brewing accessories. The fitted lid and silicone coated handles make it easy to use and safe to handle.
6 Gallon Homebrewing Kettle Features
- Includes stainless plug, thermometer, and lid
- 6.6 gallons total capacity
- Etched volume markings
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Two welded 1/2" NPT fittings for easy wort transfer
- Fitted lid and silicone coated handles for safety and ease of use
- Made with high-quality 304 stainless steel
- Compatible with induction stoves
- 1mm thick walls with 3mm thick bottom for even heating
- 14.5" tall, 11 7/8" diameter, 10lbs