8 Gallon Fermenter - Discounted
The FermTank is the first in our line of stainless steel homebrewing fermenters. With an 8-gallon capacity, it is ideal for those 5.5/6 gallon batches. Made out of 304 stainless steel, this fermenter is sanitary, easy to maintain, and versatile.
Unique to this style of fermenter, the FermTank features a welded drain valve at the bottom. Intended to allow for easy cleaning and rinsing, it is also possible to dump yeast, depending on the beer in question.
It includes a thermowell as standard along with a domed lid that can allow for pressure transfers and has a blow off hose barb. The domed lid also has an extra 9/16" hole drilled with plug and o-ring. This port can take a ball-lock gas post and is intended for an easy way to attach a pressure relief valve if needed. The legs are height adjustable when empty.
Marked Down Reason: Cosmetic. The unit either has a slight watermarks along the inside wall or has some visible weld marks that do not affect performance. In the event of the weld marks, it is where the polishing process did not fully clean them up but there is no chance of any contamination or issue, just a cosmetic feature. Sometimes it's just an open box unit.
8 Gallon Fermenter Features:
- 8 gallon capacity
- Includes thermowell and ball valve
- Pressurizable to 1-2 PSI for pressure transferring
- Racking port with rotatable racking arm
- Has a 3/4" welded drain valve for easy cleaning
- Height adjustable legs
- Gasketed lid with locking clamps for an air-tight fit
- Domed lid with hose barb blow off. Lid also has an extra port with plug & o-ring.
- Dimensions without lid: 24" h (28" w/ leg extensions), 13" diameter, 8 gallon volume.
- Total height with lid and blow off barb: 28" h (32" w/ leg extensions)