The FermTank is the first in our line of stainless steel fermenters. With an 8-gallon capacity, it is ideal for those 5.5/6 gallon batches. Made out of 304 stainless steel, this fermenter is sanitary, easy to maintain, and versatile.
Unique to this style of fermenter, the FermTank features a welded drain valve at the bottom. Intended to allow for easy cleaning and rinsing, it is also possible to dump yeast, depending on the beer in question.
It includes a thermowell as standard along with a domed lid that can allow for pressure transfers and has a blow off hose barb. The domed lid also has an extra 9/16" hole drilled with plug and o-ring. This port can take a ball-lock gas post and is intended for an easy way to attach a pressure relief valve/spunding valve if needed. The legs are height adjustable when empty.
- 8 gallon capacity
- Includes thermowell and ball valve
- Has a welded drain valve for easy cleaning
- Height adjustable legs
- Domed lid with hose barb blow off. Lid also has an extra port with plug & o-ring.
- Dimensions: 24" h (28" w/ leg extensions), 13" diameter, 8 gallon volume
- Coming soon: Optional cooling package with coil chiller